Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Woke up this morning to a call from Nissa. We talked for an hour, which I believe is the longest we've spoken since she's been gone. Which is actually good. One of our problems in the past was that we used to talk everything to death with one another. I think we're both getting better at saying what we need to say and then putting the turgid analysis aside. It was really good to hear from her. She's doing well.
I went to a library bookstore to get some more inventory. I got $300 worth of books for $15. I got a $57 book on Saint Francis by Kazantzakis. It cost me a quarter.
The rest of the afternoon was pricing and putting the books online. When I finished I fell asleep in my chair for about ten minutes. One of those "just resting my eyes" going too far type of things.
This evening I went for a walk on the beach. Or rather, by the beach on the sidewalk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home